KOPERTOX® provides water-resistant protection without bandaging. It is applied directly to the affected hoof to aid in treating horses and ponies with hoof thrush due to organisms susceptible to copper naphthenate.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Do not use on animals which are raised for food production.
- Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid fire, flame, sparks or heaters.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call physician immediately.
- Avoid breathing vapor.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- KOPERTOX is easily removed from hands, clothing and surfaces with light grade fuel oil or any type of lighter fluid.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.