WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.
Provides effective treatment and control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, roundworms (ascarids), hairworms, neck threadworms, large-mouth stomach worms and bots in horses.
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined
of worms and bots
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
- Ivermectin .......... 1.87%