Perfect Prep EQ™ Sane & Sound MAX is the most complete solution for pre-event anxiety because it addresses the three causes of equine anxiety: gastric distress, pain and overstimulation.
- Long lasting calming support in an easy-to-administer paste.
- Generous 60cc of targeted active ingredients in an easy-to-feed, palatable paste.
- Give 1 tube every 8 to 12 hours as needed, with last dose 3-4 hours prior to performance. Effects last up to 18 hours and are cumulative with daily use.
- Works well alone or as part of the Perfect Prep EQ™ Calming System.
- Show Safe: Contains no prohibited substances.
Suggested Use: Maximum effects of the first dose are evident 4 hours after administration. Effects of repeated doses are evident after 2 hours. Effects are cumulative. For maximum support, give 1 full tube (60cc) every 8 to 12 hours as needed during the event. Time last dose 3 to 4 hours prior to performance.
Effects may last for up to 18 hours after the last dose. Repeat during each performance day. Adjust for desired results. Administer carefully to assure swallowing. Flows best at room temperature. Compatible with any Perfect Prep EQ™ formula.
Storage and Shelf Life: Store in a cool, dry area. Expires 2 years after date of manufacture. Refer to expiration date printed on product packaging.