Equine Feed Supplements: Protein and Calorie Supplement for Horses
Cool Omega 40+ provides a unique blend of fat and all-natural proteins for today’s active horses. This calorie-enhanced product helps you avoid the negative impacts of increased grain feeding, such as digestive upset, colic and founder.
- Vegetable fat source provides calories for daily performance
- Flaxseed provides protein, fiber, Omega-3 fatty acids and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Improves hair coat and overall body condition
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids aid in the development and function of the nervous system
- Easy-to-use pelleted product with no liquid spills and no mess
- Highly palatable and digestible
- Ideal for top-dressing or grain mixes
- Cool Omega calories are 1,855 kcal/lb
Vegetable Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Stabilized Rice Bran, Stabilized Flaxseed Meal, Wheat Middlings, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfite (a Preservative), Sodium Sulfate (a Preservative), Calcium Lignosulfonate, Artificial Flavor
Directions For Use:
This easy-to-feed pelleted supplement provides essential fatty acids to enhance skin and coat condition when fed at a rate of 2 oz per day.
For increased improvement in body condition, feed at a rate of 4 oz per day mixed in with the grain portion of the diet. Horses with high activity levels or heavily stressed horses can be fed up to 8 oz of Cool Omega 40+ per day. Enclosed measuring cup holds approximately 4 oz of Cool Omega 40+. Check cup quantity periodically.