Celebrate Breyer through the decades with these five collector-favorite models from Breyer’s past through today:
- Fighting Stallion in a beautiful chestnut pinto (50s and 60s)
- Indian Pony in grulla appaloosa (70s and 80s)
- Andalusian stallion in a shaded grey (90s and 2000s)
- The new Five-Gaited Saddlebred that debuted in the 2019 Premier Collection in a palomino (2010-current).
- A BONUS rare "chase" piece is the iconic Galloping Thoroughbred with a beautiful pinto coat!
The Fighting Stallion is number 1 out of 5 70th Anniversary Edition Breyers.